This blogspot has been set up to honor Kathy!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Will you post this. I know is not well written but is a way to put my feelings ... Thanks...Love Luz

There was a story
About a beautiful woman.
She was so special
Everybody wants to dance with her…

When you dance with her
You fell the peace
The joy
And the light.

Everybody wants to dance with her…

One day
She was tired of dancing
But she do not want anybody sad,
Anybody to stop dancing.

She decide to trick them.
She said: Closed your eyes ,
Imagine I am in your arms when you touch a child
Imagine I smile when you see a smiling person
Imagine I kiss you when the rain is over you
I will surprise you in every fresh herb
In every flower blooming every day
I am going to be there.

Still everybody wants to dance with her
But I imagine
All the love
I imagine you will be with me
In my heart
In my soul
In every heartbeat
And I will imagine you every day
Love you Kathy

Love
Luz 6/27/10 Culebra , Puerto Rico

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great poem & what a great reminder of Kathy in our lives & how she will always be a part of our lives.
    We love you Kathy!!!
    Love, Lizz

    ReplyDelete