This blogspot has been set up to honor Kathy!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Karen Ahler's granddaughter

When I visited with Kathy she and I talked of my three year old granddaughter, Laurel, the newness of her spirit with fresh memories of the Source. Yesterday, Laurel noticed that I had replaced her picture on my computer desktop with an image of Kathy and wanted to know why. I explained to her that Kathy was very sick and Laurel offered to pray for her. A very heartfelt “talk to God” followed asking for healing and relief from pain followed by an amen. She started to walk away but quickly turned back saying that she had forgotten something. She asked me to tell Kathy not to be afraid, that it would be alright because “we are all there to take care of her.”

I hope there is some comfort in this message from Laurel. Please give Kathy our love.

Karen

Karen Ahlers, President

Putnam County Environmental Council, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment