This blogspot has been set up to honor Kathy!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Poem for Kathy

Richie and Kathy’s poetry
Was really quite bright
I will try the same
As it feels only right

I tried to get attention
My cancer was no rumor
Now you’ve gone and beat me
With a little ole brain tumor

Everyday I go to radiation
And fry my right titty
So now I will get affection
With this silly little ditty

Kathy I love you
My sister-in-law friend
This life is almost over
But the next will never end

Your dad and your mom
And your big brother too
Are all waiting patiently
To say welcome to you

You’ll walk and you’ll run
And spend time riding a bike
You’ll spend every moment
Doing things that you like

No pain and no sorrow
You’ll feel only pleasure
knowing this as your truth
Gives us something to treasure

We’ll take care of Julie
And make sure she’s alright
Maybe she’ll learn to relax
And not be so uptight

When our lives are through
For each of us you’ll appear
And finally it will be happiness
Causing all of these tears

In the spirit world we’ll laugh together
I’ll see you Kathy I know its true
In the meantime my boob will get attention
It will be magnificent to steal it back from you!


Love You Kathy! Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment