This blogspot has been set up to honor Kathy!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Paying it forward

From an email that I received today... This has been an experience of life changing kindness from friends and sometimes total strangers.

I attended Kathy's memorial service and taped it with
a high quality field recorder at my seat. I know that UCG
also recorded the service but I don't know how it turned out.
My recording was made from sitting in the audience and my guess
is that it recorded more of the audience participation than the UCG
recording.
I know that you were a close friend of Kathy and I made
a copy of the memorial service on CD for you and an
extra copy for you to give to Julie.
I met Kathy many times through the years and know
that she was good friends with my closest friend Sue Wright.
Sue died from the same type of brain tumor a few years back.
I remember that Kathy was at her memorial service.
Just let me know if it sounded ok on your equipment.
Regards,
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment